The layout of the Villa:
- spacious living room with central heating, air conditioning, satellite TV and stereo set
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, dishwasher, oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker, kettle, juicer and sandwich maker
- spacious master bedroom with double bed and air conditioning
- in the master bedroom a bathroom with shower / bath, bidet and toilet
- 2 bedrooms with double bed / 2x single beds and air conditioning
- all bedrooms have a fixed cupboard wall
- 2nd spacious bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separate toilet
- private swimming pool 4x8m
- outdoor lighting
- Lounge set
- Parking space for your car
- comfortable sun beds and umbrellas
- spacious 6 person dining area with a view of the sea
- outside barbecue
|Month||Price per week||Month||Price per week|
|January||€ 725||July||€ 1725|
|February||€ 725||August||€ 1725|
|March||€ 725||September||€ 1275|
|April||€ 925||Oktober||€ 1050|
|May||€ 1050||Nov./Dec.||€ 725|
|June||€ 1275||16/12-6/1||€ 1050|
Special winter prices! For the period November to March we have special prices for a long stay. Please contact us for more information.
- The changeover day is flexible, except in July and August, then arrival and departure in principle on Saturday.
- It is possible to rent towels and bed linen for 17.50 Euro per person incl. Beach towel.
- Final cleaning €120.
- Deposit 1/2 weeks €500, 3 weeks and more €750
- Water and WiFi included. Electricity according to consumption (meter readings are included) This is to prevent excessive use of air conditioning.
- Optional (prices on request): cot / crib, high chair, weekly cleaning.
- Pets on request.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house.
- We recommend that children who cannot swim yet ALWAYS wear armbands.
- You must pay 30% of the rent within 4 days after receiving the lease. Your reservation will be final upon receipt of the deposit. The remainder of 70% must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.
- If you have made a booking, a confirmation and reservation form will be sent directly to your e-mail address. A few weeks before your departure you will receive a good route suggestion to your destination and the name of the key manager who will hand you the key and show you around the villa.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: air-conditioning, Barbeque, dishwasher, free wifi, private parking, private pool, satelite TV, terrace, washing machine
- View: Seaview
- Size: 0m²
Prices start at: €477 for 3 nights