The apartment has sea view and also, on the penon ifach, with large terrace with table with 4 chairs and sitting area, beautiful large living room with American kitchen, equipped with electric fire, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, large freezer, large bedroom, storage room, bathroom with shower and double sink. There is free wifi and internet TV, parking provided in a closed garage.
- Elevator available
- Living Space 75m2
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, oven and washing machine
- Master bedroom with double bed (160×200)
- Air conditioning
- Bedroom with fixed cupboards wall
- Terrace with cozy dining / sitting area, beautiful view of the sea
- The apartment is equipped with heating
- Private parking space for your car
- Available for 2/4 persons
- Terrace 18m2
|Month||Price per week||Month||Price per week|
|January||€ 465||July||€ 995|
|February||€ 465||August||€ 995|
|March||€ 465||September||€ 770|
|April||€ 510||Oktober||€ 590|
|May||€ 590||Nov./Dec.||€ 465|
|June||€ 770||16/12-6/1||€ 590|
Special winterprices! For the period November to March we have special prices for a long stay. Please contact us for more information.
- The changeover day is flexible, except in July and August, then arrival and departure in principle on Saturday.
- It is possible to rent towels and bed linen for 25,00 Euro per person incl. beach towel.
- Final cleaning € 85.
- Deposit 1 week € 300, 2 weeks € 400, 3 weeks and more € 500.
- Water and WiFi included. Electricity according to consumption (meter readings are included) This is to prevent excessive air conditioning.
- Optional (prices on request): cot / crib, high chair, weekly cleaning.
- Smoking inside the house is not allowed.
- We recommend that children who cannot swim yet ALWAYS wear armbands.
- You must pay 30% of the rent within 4 days after receiving the lease. Your reservation will be final upon receipt of the deposit. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.
- If you have made a booking, a confirmation and reservation form will be sent directly to your e-mail address. A few weeks before your departure you will receive a good route suggestion to your destination and the name of the key manager who will hand you the key and show you around the villa.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: air-conditioning, community pool, dishwasher, free wifi, private parking, satelite TV, terrace, washing machine
- View: swimming pool, Seaview
- Size: 30m²